Today's Charity: Save a Life by Donating to Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation
- Make a difference and save a life.
Tzedakkah is a pillar of the Jewish faith and sometimes giving a few dollars, can end up giving life. At the Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation they save lives everyday and the donation that you make enables them to keep going. Donate $18 to this charity, or for $60 you can donate a Donor Test Kit, enabling more people to become donors and save lives.
"It is said that saving one life is like saving the entire world. When Jay Feinberg was diagnosed with leukemia and told he would need a bone marrow transplant to survive, he had no idea that his personal journey would result in the establishment of a grass roots organization that would later save the lives of thousands of patients in need. But that's precisely what happened."
Facts and Figures:
- Registered Donors 233,579
- Matches 10,211
- Transplants Facilitated 2,626
- Patient Searches 59,841
- Donor Recruitment Drives 5,072
- Collection Facilities 7
- Countries Serviced 41
Gift of Life is an associate donor registry of the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) and an accredited registry by the World Marrow Donor Association (WMDA).
Click here to join the bone marrow registry.
- Unimited vouchers per person.
- Donation will automatically be made to Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation on your behalf.
- Donor emails will be provided to Gift of Life.
- If you do not receive a tax receipt, please contact the charity.